Saturday 14 March 2015

My Five Most Used Makeup Products

Whenever I wear makeup, I always find myself reaching for the same products. I wear very minimal makeup, if any, so I don't use many items - five, to be exact, and I thought I'd share them with you!

Unless I really feel that I need the extra coverage, I never wear foundation, only concealer. The concealer I use is the Collection Lasting Perfection in the shade fair, which has very good coverage for a concealer and is a really nice colour for my skin right now. I just dot this on any blemishes/hyperpigmentation I have and under my eyes, and blend it in well with the Coastal Scents concealer brush.

Next I move on to brows, which I've loved doing ever since I bought the Bobbi Brown eyebrow brush. The bristles are quite coarse and make it much easier to apply the darkest shade from the Lancome eye set, which I've unfortunately hit pan on from using so much!


I have become obsessed with the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay, that I very kindly got for Christmas this year. The shades are so beautiful and pigmented, and there's such a wide range of colours that it's easy to transition from day to night looks. For everyday makeup I usually take the shade 'Foxy' across my whole lid, and then blend a darker colour like 'Tease' into my crease with the Coastal Scents eye shadow brushes.

My all-time favourite mascara is the YSL Faux Cils mascara, as it never fails to give beautifully long, separated and voluminous eyelashes. The formula isn't at all clumpy, which I love, and makeup never looks complete without mascara, right?




Lastly, I contour, using the Naked Flushed palette. A light sweep of bronzer under the cheekbones and at the temples, some highlighter and then blush, and I'm good to go. I use (again) the Coastal Scents angle and flat buffer brushes.

Thanks for reading!

                                                     Sarah-Rose 






No comments:

Post a Comment