Sunday 9 November 2014

Autumn/Winter Makeup Tutorial

  Hey guys! Today I though I'd show you how I like to do my makeup for Autumn/Winter. I never wear makeup to school, and only sometimes on weekends, but I love this look for when I'm trying to make more of an effort. It's very simple, and takes barely any time, so I hope you enjoy!
I start off by applying my foundation using the Sarah Ashton foundation brush. The foundation is Naked Skin by Urban Decay, which I love for a slightly dewy look. I just apply this to my T-zone, as that's where I need the most coverage.
I then blend some of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer underneath my eyes and on any blemishes I have using my ring finger, as it's the most gentle.
       
Next I do brows, and fill them in using short strokes with the Real Techniques eyebrow brush and the Lancôme eyebrow kit.

 I like to wear quite natural makeup, so, using the Uran Decay Rollergirl Palette, I take the pearly                                                        shade 'Verve' and cover my whole eyelid.
I then buff the shade 'Suspect' through my crease, and put 'Dark Horse' onto my outer corner.
 After that, I just add mascara, a swipe of the NYX butter gloss in Tiramisu, and I'm finished!
Products from left to right: Sarah Ashton foundation brush, Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, Real Techniques Brow Brush, Lancome brow set, Urban Decay Roller Girl palette, Real Techniques Base Shadow brush, Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush (unpictured), YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils and NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu.


No comments:

Post a Comment