Saturday 20 September 2014

Bath Essentials

I'm back posting again, and I'm going to share with you my bath essentials. Baths are such a great way to relieve stress, relax, maybe read a book and I always feel so refreshed after one!

The fist thing I do when I run the bath is get into a dressing gown. The dressing gown I have is a plain white one from Penneys (Primark) that I haven't had very long.
The next thing I do is wash my face. I'm using this LancĂ´me cleanser, which is very gentle and great for your skin. It's not a very deep cleanse, but it does the job!
  I love Lush products, and the Karma bubble bar is no exception. It smells warm and fruity, and gives the best bubbles and colour to my bath. It's really relaxing, and I might just have to repurchase it!
I light Yankee Candle's Fluffy Towels, which is my favourite of their candles, as smells fresh, clean and crisp.
While in the bath, I used the Boots extracts Brazil Nut Body Wash, which I absolutely love! It smells so delicious and the smell lasts after you wash, which is a huge bonus.
After the bath, I like to use this Argan Oil Body Lotion, as it leaves my skin feeling super soft.

While the body lotion dries, it's nice to use a face mask, and the Soap&Glory No Clogs Allowed mask is brilliant for getting rid of black heads and clearing pores. This is a self heating mask, which feels so nice and you can really know that your face has had a good cleanse after using it! 
Next I brush out my hair with this orange Tangle Teezer that I'm in love with for my tangled hair, and apply some of the Percy & Reed Wonder Balm, which helps make your hair silky and smooth.

Then, finally, my favourite part - nails! I filed my nails, used a Lush Charity Pot sample and painted my nails with Rimmel's Professional Finish in Celebrity Bash. What I love about this nail polish is its brush, which is rounded at the top for an easy and sleek application.

Thank you so much for reading my bath essentials, hope you enjoyed!

                                                                                       
                                                                                                   Sarah-Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment