Monday 7 July 2014

Breakfast Smoothie Recipe

Lately I've been really getting into making smoothies, especially for breakfast - they're quick, easy, and healthy! Today I'm going to share with you my breakfast smoothie recipe, inspired by a pinterest post.

You will need:

  • Half a cup of chopped strawberries
  • A banana
  • Half a cup of oats
  • Half a cup of chopped almonds
  • Half a cup of yoghurt (I used peach flavoured Greek style yoghurt, but you can use whatever type/flavour you want)
  • Half a cup of milk

Method:

The method's quite simple, just spill all of your ingredients into your blender, blend until it's of liquid consistency and pour into glasses! This recipe will make approximately 2 glasses. Below is a picture of my finished smoothie.
  Thanks so much for reading, and if you try this recipe, post a picture on Instagram and tag me in it, @sarahmoranx!
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment