Monday 14 July 2014

OOTDs

   I don't know how to start this post...
  
   Instead of just showing one outfit I've worn recently (or doing an ootd), I've decided to compile the outfits I've worn over the past four days into a single 'summer outfits' type of post. Enjoy!

Friday:



  My first outfit was this speckled, blue, light-knit jumper from New Look, paired with black stretchy shorts from Bershka and white converse. As it was quite a nice day and I wasn't going anywhere important, this look was comfortable and cool. I wore the jumper both loose and tucked in.

Saturday:


  On Saturday I was meeting some friends, so I wore this printed yellow and blue top with an open back from Stradivarius, as it makes it look like I made more of an effort than I did! I kept the rest simple with some Hollister skinny jeans and white Vans.

Sunday:


On Sunday I was going for a walk on the beach with my mum, as it was a really nice day! I wore a grey sweatshirt from Penneys' (or Primark) workout line, and a pink tank top, also from Penneys. Finally, I had on black cropped leggings from Calzedonia and hot pink Nike free runs, not pictured.

Monday:



  On Monday I was just staying at home, but it was a warm day, so I was wearing a black and white striped tee from Topshop with floral print drawstring shorts from Forever 21. If it got chilly, I also had an oversized demin shirt from Forever 21 wrapped around my waist.

   Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!
                                                                              Sarah-Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment