Sunday 27 July 2014

Purple and Silver Nail Tutorial

    For most of summer, I've been wearing pastels and bright colours on my nails, but today I wanted to switch it up a bit. A little while ago, I bought the PUPA Milano nail art kit in City Safari, colour 22, which is a deep purple and silver nail polish duo. I love the silvery base coat, as it's has a beautiful shimmer without containing big clumps of glitter, which are always such a fuss to remove!
I painted only one coat of that, as even though it is slightly sheer, there would be a topcoat covering a lot of it.
Oh, and excuse the fact that I painted these in PJ bottoms...

I then finished it off with a coat of the purple crackle topcoat and a a clear coat, and I was done! This kit is so simple and gives great results. The nail polish started to chip after about three days,which is better than others I've used. Below is a picture of the completed nail look.
Thanks so much for reading, 
                                                          Sarah-Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment